In Search of Self-Love: How to Improve and Maintain a Healthy Self-Esteem
|Title: In Search of Self-Love: How to Improve and Maintain a Healthy Self-Esteem
Author: Kimberly R Harris
Rating: 5.0 out of 5.0 stars(1)
Self-esteem is the foundation of who we are and who we will become. In this book we look at the root causes of low self-esteem, where it comes from, how it manifests and what we can do to change.
Low self-esteem can be disguised by other character traits, and you don’t recognize it or link it to low self-esteem. This book will not only show you how to recognize it, but how to correct it.
Accepting yourself for who you really are and not for what you have done will open more doors than you can imagine. This book explores this concept in detail.
In this book you will learn:
• What is self-esteem and how we get it
• How valuable you really are
• How to shift your thinking and change your outlook
• Proven ways to boost your self-esteem
• Self-Care and dressing play a big role in how you feel about yourself
• That your destiny is in your hands and you CAN create the life you want
• Exercises and activities you can do to increase your self-esteem
You will also find life altering self-esteem quotes, self-affirmations, and how journaling could be used as a tool to increase your self-esteem. Finally this book encourages you to take action. Without action there can be no change.