Finding Ourselves in Venice, Florence, Rome, & Barcelona
|Title: Finding Ourselves in Venice, Florence, Rome, & Barcelona
Author: Al Lockwood & Sunny Lockwood
Rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 stars(23)
Do you dream of riding a gondola along the canals of Venice? Tossing a coin into Rome’s Trevi Fountain? Join Al and Sunny Lockwood as they explore these and other fascinating cities, gathering travel memories for a lifetime.
Their informative, entertaining memoir shows how seasoned travelers can see the world while savoring all the excitement, romance and adventure they desire.
The Lockwoods capture magical moments as they travel on their own by foot, bus and train. Their enchanting, entertaining experiences prove that being young at heart is all you need to relish our beautiful world.
Whether you long to travel for enlightenment or escape or if you simply enjoy armchair travel, this warm personal odyssey will sweep you away to beautiful places and pleasure-filled adventures.
Along with the Lockwoods you’ll
* feel the mist on your face in early morning Venice,
* hear the deep, resonant church bells of Florence,
* walk where Colosseum gladiators once battled,
* savor intensely flavorful gelato,
* inhale spicy incense in a Barcelona fortuneteller’s shop,
* and discover what Al and Sunny learn: that exciting, transforming travel is not the exclusive province of the young.
These two find practical ways to see the world while shepherding their energy and travel funds.
Their refreshing, easy-to-read memoir will have you searching for your passport.
Grab your reading glasses and bon voyage!