Emotional Intelligence Training: A Practical Guide to Making Friends with Your Emotions and Raising Your EQ (Positive Psychology Coaching Series Book 8) Kindle Edition by Ian Tuhovsky
|Title: Emotional Intelligence Training: A Practical Guide to Making Friends with Your Emotions and Raising Your EQ (Positive Psychology Coaching Series Book 8)
Author: Ian Tuhovsky
Rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 stars(27)
Do you believe your life would be healthier, happier and even better, if you had more practical strategies to regulate your own emotions?
Most people agree with that.
Or, more importantly:
do you believe you’d be healthier and happier if everyone who you live with had the strategies to regulate their emotions?
The truth is not too many people actually realize what EQ is really all about and what causes its popularity to grow constantly.
Scientific research conducted by many American and European universities prove that the “common” intelligence responses account for less than 20% of our life achievements and successes, while the other over 80% depends on emotional intelligence. To put it roughly: either you are emotionally intelligent, or you’re doomed to mediocrity, at best.
As opposed to the popular image, emotionally intelligent people are not the ones who react impulsively and spontaneously, or who act lively and fiery in all types of social environments.
Emotionally intelligent people are open to new experiences, can show feelings adequate to the situation, either good or bad, and find it easy to socialize with other people and establish new contacts. They handle stress well, say ‘no’ easily, realistically assess the achievements of themselves or others and are not afraid of constructive criticism and taking calculated risks. They are successful. Unfortunately, this perfect model of an emotionally intelligent person is extremely rare in our modern times.
Sadly, nowadays, the amount of emotional problems in the world is increasing at an alarming rate. We are getting richer, but less and less happy. Depression, suicide, relationship breakdowns, loneliness of choice, fear of closeness, addictions – this is the clear evidence we are getting increasingly worse when it comes to dealing with our emotions.
Emotional Intelligence is a SKILL, and can be learned through constant practice and training, just like riding a bike or swimming!
This book is stuffed with lots of effective exercises, helpful info and practical ideas.
Every chapter covers different areas of emotional intelligence and shows you, step by step, what exactly you can do to develop your EQ and become the better version of yourself.
I will show you how freeing yourself from the domination of left-sided brain thinking can contribute to your inner transformation—the emotional revolution that will help you redefine who you are and what you really want from life!
In This Book I’ll Show You:
-What Is Emotional Intelligence and What Does EQ Consist Of?
-How to Observe and Express your Emotions
-How to Release Negative Emotions and Empower the Positive Ones
-How To Deal With Your Internal Dialogues
-How To Deal With The Past
-How to Forgive Yourself and How to Forgive Others
-How to Free Yourself from Other People’s Opinions and Judgments
-What Are “Submodalities” and How Exactly You Can Use Them to Empower Yourself and Get Rid of Stress
-The Nine Things You Need to Stop Doing to Yourself
-How to Examine Your Thoughts
-Internal Conflicts Troubleshooting Technique
-The Lost Art of Asking Yourself the Right Questions and Discovering Your True Self!
-How to Create Rich Visualizations
-LOTS of practical exercises from the mighty arsenal of psychology, family therapy, NLP etc.
-And Many, Many More!
You do not need a Kindle to read this e-book. Available for immediate reading with your Amazon virtual cloud reader.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the orange buy button to instantly download this book to your PC, Kindle, Mac or smartphone!